The transportation industry by nature benefits from the perks and advantages that GPS tracking provides; namely, GPS tracking. If your business isn’t using GPS-based tracking, you very well may be missing out on quite a bit of leverage that your competitors very well may be benefiting from.
It goes without saying that gaining the upper hand in your industry is paramount in order to keep your business prosperous and to continuously increase your bottom line. Following are five reasons why you need an advanced GPS fleet tracking solution:
- Improve safety and security for your drivers and your vehicles. You’ll be able to provide immediate assistance and support as you monitor the activity of each vehicle, knowing where each is located at all times. The ability to monitor vehicle actions and implement appropriate protocol for communication.
- Stay on top of your competition. You’ll be able to provide better, more reliable service as you’ll have a hands-on method of pinpointing vehicle location, which will enable you to customize solutions for each customer requirement. Compete with transportation market rivals by implementing a GPS tracking solution to ensure your fleet will arrive on time every time.
- Save money and increase your bottom line with optimized financial management. Accurate location log data will allow you to take advantage of more useful profit and loss analyses, improve accountability and will also enable you to budget and plan more effectively.
- Enhanced productivity is yours. From employee productivity to driver accountability, you’ll be able to engage in smarter route planning, predictable schedules, prevent dispatch inaccuracies and greatly reduce downtime. You’ll be able to provide customers with accurate delivery times and benefit from increased vehicle utilization as well.
- Optimize in unprecedented volumes: With an advanced GPS tracking system, you’ll be able to reduce excess fuel consumption, reduce unnecessary overhead, eliminate unauthorized vehicle usage and more. Reduce your insurance costs and optimize resources as you monitor the daily use of resources in real time with tools like analytics and reports.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you!