Key GPS tracking system features
Want to see some of the amazing GPS tracking software features the Geotab system has to offer?
Check out the video below!
The MyGeotab GPS tracking software features many fleet management capabilities including live tracking, real-time violation alerts, and trip history. With various default reports which are fully customizable you can automate the system to provide you the data you want, when you want it, and what vehicle you want it about.
Live GPS tracking with the frequency of map updating that you need.
- Includes: Google mapping and others, including custom maps
- Employees simply perform better, when they know the tracking system is installed
- Instant location verification
- Increase productivity
- Improve efficiency
- Help lost drivers
- Smartphone and Tablet app for iOS and Android
Historical Mapped Tracks
Detail tracks with a patented fleet tracking system that is unique in the industry and second to none.
- Know exactly when the job started and finished
- Automatically receive an emailed timesheet report
- Monitor business vs. personal use
- Confirm planned vs. actual routes
- Confirm customer visits and billing
Modify Driver Behavior
Influence safe driving behavior with in-vehicle driver feedback and coaching tools
- Unwanted driver behaviors affect labour, fuel and maintenance costs and possibly the company reputation on branded vehicles.
- Drivers that share vehicles are still individually identified with Geotab’s Driver ID technology.
Reports and Analytics
Advanced Reporting with customization and flexibility to meet your needs.
- Start with the standard reports, and make them more meaningful by tailoring them to your exact fleet needs.
- Easily create, run and deliver the information you want, the way you want it, and when you want it.
Real-Time Alerts for Violations
Create conditional rules to trigger alert email or text messages for any type of vehicle measurement
- Unlimited flexible alerts: can help modify driver behavior, save on labour, fuel and maintenance costs, while improving customer service.
- Customized alerts include speeding, idling, geofence entry and exit, erratic driving, accident detection, after hours use and many, many more.
Monitor Engine Health & Maintenance
Be alerted to potential critical engine health issues and easily prioritize the repairs for your vehicles
- Focus on proactive vehicle maintenance by detecting issues early on and setup fleet maintenance reminders, to prevent unscheduled repairs and avoidable down time.