GPS Tracking America’s GPS fleet tracking systems are easy to use and will help you to get the highest return on investment (ROI) from your GPS fleet tracking systems. Using our most advanced fleet management technology, our goal is to make sure that you get the maximum benefits from our GPS fleet tracking equipment. There are many updates to our great web based user interface and we want to help you make the most of all the features available to you.
It is important to note that all these updates and new features are added to the system with no additional costs to service plans. We are always willing to provide additional training, consultation, best practices, and even customized reports for you and your staff you for no extra costs. Our training can help to increase your revenue, reduce emissions, cut fuel costs, and improve efficiency.
Here are some benefits you will get when you take advantage of our GPS fleet tracking systems:
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Customized real-time alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours or unauthorized areas. By knowing where your equipment is and where it has been anytime, day or night, this can also aid in theft recovery.
- Increased Driver Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
At GPS Tracking America, our goal is to provide you with Geotab fleet management solutions that can give a positive ROI to work with your business needs and budget. If you’re familiar with GPS tracking devices or know exactly what you’re looking for, you can visit our shop directly. If you’re new to GPS tracking devices and you’re not sure what the best fit is for your business or just have questions, you can call us toll free at 1-877-477-0987.