- Save on operating expenses – Reduce unnecessary overhead costs by eliminating excess fuel consumption, billing discrepancies, unnecessary overtime expenses, and unauthorized vehicle usage.
- Reduce insurance costs – Many insurance providers give discounted premiums (up to 35 percent) for companies that have vehicles equipped with a real-time fleet tracking system.
- Optimize resources – Don’t wait until it’s too late to make a money-saving change. Fleet GPS enables you to monitor daily use of your resources in real time and with useful tools like analytics and reports.
- Maximize vehicle utilization – Eliminate unnecessary idle time and vehicle misuse to get the most from your fleet.
- Keep customers happy – Real-time vehicle tracking allows you to offer first-class customer service.
- Be more predictable – Provide customers with accurate delivery times and benefit from better vehicle and employee utilization at the same time.
- Maximize labor costs – Increase employee productivity and efficiency by eliminating downtime, preventing dispatch inaccuracies, and reducing tardiness.
- Optimize financial management – Accurate GPS log data allows you to create more useful profit and loss analyses, improves accountability, and enables better budget preparation.
- Superior route planning – Smarter route planning and more predictable schedules allow you to stay competitive and reduce costs.
- Manage maintenance – Create alerts based on time, mileage, or engine hours to develop advanced vehicle maintenance routines.
- Ease of use – User-friendly interfaces enable easy access to quality information and data from any computer or mobile device.
- Locate assets – Locate lost or stolen vehicles or other assets with exact location details made possible by GPS technology.
- Improve safety – Enhance safety and security for personnel by providing direct assistance and support, monitoring vehicle activity, and implementing two-way communication between drivers and dispatchers.
- Be competitive – Compete with market rivals by implementing unparalleled commercial fleet tracking capabilities. You will be able to provide better service and the money you will save with fleet GPS will help you keep costs low.
GPS Tracking USA offers a range of GPS fleet tracking solutions for businesses of all sizes. If you are interested in learning more about how you can benefit from implementing a vehicle tracking system for your transportation business
What feature of GPS fleet tracking would be the most beneficial for your transportation business?