Digital Matter’s Oyster 2 4G is an innovative, long-life battery-powered asset tracking device. The unique combination of excellent battery life, IP67 rated toughness, and 4G connectivity open up new market verticals for tracking and asset management. The seamless integration with MyGeotab (charges apply) provides asset managers a rich interface for current location, location history, and much more.
This is great for Fleet Managers who need to track and locate any non powered asset including:
- Shipping Containers & Freight
- Mining & Construction Equipment
- Trailers, RVs & ATV
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Plan: $20/month – tracking frequency can be adjusted to fit your needs, however use case and battery consumption must be considered. Frequency of pings to be confirmed at time of purchase prior to shipment.
- Excellent Battery Life: Achieved through intelligent power management and design optimized for low power operation. (up to 7 years based on one update/ping every 24 hours, 6 months of battery life based on updates of every 2 hours of movement)
- IP67 Robust Housing: weatherproof and tough, the housings are designed for the harshest elements.
- User Replaceable Batteries: ships with 3 x AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries (installed) which are easily replaceable, operate in extreme temperatures and are cost effective.
- Optional Seamless MyGeotab Integration: for existing clients, at an extra cost. Take advantage of the limited MyGeotab feature set.