Security firms (patrol, dispatch) Vehicle Tracking
Benefits Include Protection Against False Claims, Reduced Unauthorized Use, Increased Driver Safety
By GPS Tracking America…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Customized real-time alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours or unauthorized areas. By knowing where your equipment is and where it has been anytime, day or night, this can also aid in theft recovery.
- Increased Driver Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you