Recycling / Waste Management Vehicle Tracking
Benefits Include Reduce Unauthorized Use, Increased Driver Safety, Increased Productivity, and more
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Customized real-time alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours or unauthorized areas. By knowing where your equipment is and where it has been anytime, day or night, this can also aid in theft recovery.
- Increased Driver Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Customer Service – The use of a GPS tracking solution will make the jobs of many of your customer service staff easier and more streamlined. Your customers benefit from increased accuracy, faster status reporting, detailed billing information and fewer delays in arrival time. These are just a few of the ways your customers and your employees will enjoy GPS tracking.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to have us contact you