Pest Control Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include Increased Driver Safety, Reduced Unauthorized Use, Protection Against False Claims
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Increased Driver Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Customized real-time alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours or unauthorized areas. By knowing where your equipment is and where it has been anytime, day or night, this can also aid in theft recovery.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to have us contact you