Office Supplies Delivery Vehicle Tracking
Benefits included for your Drivers, Customer Service, Dispatch and more.
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Drivers – Your drivers can supplement their work orders and verify their time spent at appointments and job sites. This offers them a reliable way to track their progress and protects them (and you!) against customer complaints. A GPS tracking solution will provide all the details necessary to show time of arrival, time spent at a site, and more!
- Customer Service – The use of a GPS tracking solution will make the jobs of many of your customer service staff easier and more streamlined. Your customers benefit from increased accuracy, faster status reporting, detailed billing information and fewer delays in arrival time. These are just a few of the ways your customers and your employees will enjoy GPS tracking.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Improve response times
- Create virtual time clocks
- Validate service calls
- Achieve accurate billing
- Reduce fuel expenses
- Eliminate excessive maintenance costs
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you