Water and Fire Damage Restoration GPS Tracking
Benefits Include Hands-Free Logbook, Protection Against False Claims, Increased Driver Safety, and Many More
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Customer Service – Customer service is an important part of business and GPS tracking can help improve your customer satisfaction. By having access to real time tracking data, you’ll know where your employees are on route and can streamline the routing process so your customers experience fewer delays.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution makes it easier for dispatchers to be able to locate drivers at all times. More effective routing provides improved accuracy, reduced delays for appointment times and overall a more efficiently run business
- Increased Productivity: With easy routing and real time tracking data easily available online, it’s easy to see how a GPS tracking system can help your water and fire damage restoration business. All the data that you receive from the GPS tracking devices can also help to train employees and allow them to improve their efficiency
- Reduced Costs: GPS tracking can help reduce costs for your business in many ways. With live tracking data available, you get access to speeding and idling information and can allow you to cut fuel costs and reduce overtime costs as well. Water and fire damage restoration GPS tracking has a large ROI for your business. Custom alerts and notifications can help to track unauthorized or extended trips and makes sure employees are following to company procedures.
- Protection Against False Claims: With vehicle tracking data easily available, it’s easy to find evidence against any claims you may get against or by your drivers. Detailed history of trips taken and information including speed, idling and stops you can create a picture of any time in question to find out what happened in the case of an accident.
At GPS Tracking America we know that Geotab’s GPS tracking devices can help your business thrive. If you’d like to add GPS tracking to your fleet, you can visit our online store or call us toll free at 1-877-477-0987.