Water and Beverage Delivery GPS Tracking
Benefits Included For Your Customer Service, Dispatch, Increased Productivity
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Customer Service – Customer service is an important aspect of many businesses and GPS tracking can help improve your customer satisfaction. By having access to real time tracking data, you’ll know where your employees are on route and can streamline the routing process so your customers experience fewer delays.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution makes it easier for dispatchers to send drivers to available jobs being able to locate drivers at all times. As routing becomes easier, there will be an increase in accuracy, reductions in fuel costs, and less idling time leading to an increase in productivity. Making the dispatchers job easier will even start to show with an increase in revenue for your business.
- Increased Productivity: With effective routing and live tracking data accessible, it’s easy to see how a GPS tracking system can help your water and beverage delivery business. This data that you get access to can be great for training employees and help them to be more efficient in their jobs.
- Reduced Costs: GPS tracking can help reduce costs in many ways. From reducing excessive idling, cutting fuel costs, keeping you updated on vehicle maintenance, GPS tracking provides a huge ROI. With customized notifications you can track unauthorized trips and ensure employees are adhering to company policies. Overtime costs can also be reduced by ensuring accurate time sheet reports.
- Protection Against False Claims: With all tracking data available at your fingertips, you don’t have to worry about false claims against your drivers. Every vehicle shows detailed trip history and information such as speed and idling, so in case of an accident you have all the evidence you need.