Waste Disposal / Waste Management GPS Tracking
Benefits Include Increased Productivity, Reduced Costs, Protection Against False Claims
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Increased Productivity: Productivity can be increased by identifying which drivers of vehicles in your fleet are not following companies policies. By identifying these drivers and ensuring they adhere to company policies, you can increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be used by employees to ensure that they are being efficient when they are on the job.
- Reduced Costs: GPS tracking can help you cut costs on fuel and reduce extended idling or detours. By using GPS tracking for waste management, you can improve driving behavior and reduce total mileage for your fleet. This in turn can also help to reduce maintenance costs for your vehicles. Our GPS tracking devices can even help curb overtime expenses by ensuring that all time sheets are accurate.
- Protection Against False Claims: From the large amounts of data that GPS tracking can provide, you will have protection against any false claims in the cases of accidents, speeding tickets, or other disputes. With detailed access to driving data such as stops, idling and speeds, you won’t have to worry about whether or not you can prove the truth.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: You can create customized alerts in real time that will instantly alert you of any unauthorized usage of the vehicles. GPS tracking allows you to know where your vehicles are at all time which makes it easier to track employees and improves the chances of theft recovery.
- Increased Driver Safety: One of the great features that our GPS tracking systems have is the ability to see the difference between the actual drivers speed and the posted speed. This allows you to monitor driving behaviour which not only improves the safety of your vehicles, but also of your employees.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution makes it easier for dispatchers to send drivers to jobs without having to hire more employees. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
Waste management GPS tracking can be very beneficial for your business in terms of reducing unnecessary costs and improving productivity. If this a feature you’d like to incorporate into your waste management fleet you can call us at 1-877-477-0987 or visit our online shop where you can meet all of your GPS tracking needs.