Utilities Vehicle Tracking
Benefits Include Increased Driver Safety, Reduced Unauthorized Use, Protection Against False Claims
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Increased Driver Safety: The faster you drive, the more likely you are to get into an accident. Utilities GPS tracking makes it easy to see if drivers are obeying the rules of the road. With speed reports and color-coded tracks, driver safety will be improved.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Real-time custom alerts can be set up to notify of any unauthorized vehicle usage. By being able to allocate where your vehicles are at all times, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your fleet is safe.
- Protection Against False Claims: GPS tracking data allows you to have protection against any false claims by having real time tracking of all of your vehicles. Whether your driver gets into an accident or gets a ticket, you’ll be able to know everything about the vehicle at the time of the incident.
- Hands-Free Logbook: With our ELD solution, your drivers no longer have to manually record their hours. This makes sure there is no discrepancies because it lines up with GPS tracking. Not only will drivers save time, but they can spend more time focusing on performing excellent customer service.
- Reduced Costs: Your business can lower fuel bills by preventing drivers from excessive idling and speeding. Since routing also become easier and more efficient, total mileage and maintenance is also reduced Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Increased Productivity: GPS tracking allows you to easily identify which vehicles are not operating efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.