The GEO-ELDATT1 is a Garmin Bundle that is a reliable and user-friendly fleet platform for tracking, managing, and sharing records of duty status (RODS). Features such as industrial-grade hardware, specialized truck routing, and lifetime commercial truck map updates are optimal for long-haul commercial truck use.
Pro Mode allows you to create application catalogs and publish third-party apps through a Mobile Device Management platform (MDM) application.
- Geotab Cloud ELD (with Geotab Drive Mobile App)
- Garmin fleet 790 Android Tablet with 7” Touch Display, Wi-Fi, and HD Dash Camera
- Suction Cup Mount
- Vehicle Charger
- LTE Connectivity (with 3G fallback)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Application
- 3-Year Device Warranty
- Industrial-grade hardware for extreme temperatures and tested against the MIL- STD-810 drop test.
Integrated Commercial Truck Navigation
- Specialized truck routing based on your truck’s individual profile. Efficient routing with truck-specific POIs, road warnings, advisories, and restrictions.
Download Android Apps*
- Deliver simple, efficient back-office integration with your company’s applications and business processes while controlling which applications are available.
- *Available with the Geotab Garmin Bundle Pro Plan only.
Integrated Dual-Purpose Camera
- Remove the device to take pictures for reporting purposes and then, when placed in the magnetic mount, the camera automatically switches to a forward-facing dash camera without any driver intervention.
Wide Variety of Accessories
- Connect with a wide range of peripherals, including barcode scanners, portable printers, credit card scanners, backup cameras, traffic receivers and more.
Easy, Reliable Maintenance & Support
- With support and remote troubleshooting directly from Geotab, and over-the-air over-the-air downloads, your drivers have the latest in security patches and features without having to physically remove the device from the vehicle.