Satellite TV Installation and Repair Vehicle Tracking
Benefits Include Reduced Costs, Hands-Free Logbook, Protection Against False Claims, and Many More
Provided by GPS Tracking Canada…Click here to view Testimonials
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Reduce Unauthorized Use: Customized real-time alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours or unauthorized areas. By knowing where your equipment is and where it has been anytime, day or night, this can also aid in theft recovery.
- Increased Driver Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to have us contact you