Pharmaceutial Sales GPS Tracking
Benefits Included For Your Sales Department, Drivers, Dispatch, and Increased Productivity
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Sales Department – Clearer routing will promote the idea of increased sales by making it to more appointments throughout the course of a work day, increasing their volume and your bottom line. You will become knowledgeable in demonstrating ways that clients benefit, and your sales staff and their productivity can be monitored by your GPS tracking solution.
- Drivers – Your drivers can supplement their work orders and verify their time spent at appointments and job sites. This offers them a reliable way to track their progress and protects them (and you!) against customer complaints. A GPS tracking solution will provide all the details necessary to show time of arrival, time spent at a site, and more!
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to have us contact you