Parks and Recreation Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include Customer Service, Hands-Free Logbook, Increased Productivity
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Customer Service – The use of a GPS tracking solution will make the jobs of many of your customer service staff easier and more streamlined. Your customers benefit from increased accuracy, faster status reporting, detailed billing information and fewer delays in arrival time. These are just a few of the ways your customers and your employees will enjoy GPS tracking.
- Lower fuel costs
- Reduce unnecessary maintenance expenses
- Curb inaccurate payroll
- Provide more effective dispatching
- Eliminate excessive overtime
- Address questionable customer complaints
- Obtain government tax refunds
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you