Medical transport – Supplies and Medicines Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include Response Times, Virtual Time Clocks, Accurate Billing, and Reduced Fuel Expenses
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Improve response times
- Create virtual time clocks
- Validate service calls
- Achieve accurate billing
- Reduce fuel expenses
- Eliminate excessive maintenance costs
- Lower fuel costs
- Reduce unnecessary maintenance expenses
- Provide more effective dispatching
- Eliminate excessive overtime
- Address questionable customer complaints
- Obtain government tax refunds
- Drivers – Your drivers can supplement their work orders and verify their time spent at appointments and job sites. This offers them a reliable way to track their progress and protects them (and you!) against customer complaints. A GPS tracking solution will provide all the details necessary to show time of arrival, time spent at a site, and more!
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you