Medical Diagnostic Services – Pickup and Delivery Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include Reduced Costs, Dispatcher Benefits, Improved Response Times, and Reduced Costs
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Improve response times
- Create virtual time clocks
- Validate service calls
- Achieve accurate billing
- Reduce fuel expenses
- Eliminate excessive maintenance costs
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you