Limousine, Taxi Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include improved response times, virtual time clocks, validated service calls and more
Provided by GPS Tracking Canada…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Improve response times
- Create virtual time clocks
- Validate service calls
- Achieve accurate billing
- Reduce fuel expenses
- Eliminate excessive maintenance costs
- Lower fuel costs
- Curb inaccurate payroll
- Provide more effective dispatching
- Eliminate excessive overtime
- Address questionable customer complaints
- Obtain government tax refunds
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you