Lighting Sales Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include savings on fuel, real time tracking, reduced costs, and more
H3 Heading…Click here to view Testimonials
- Reducing wasted time by analyzing routes and monitoring activities.
- Reducing engine idling. Report on idle and active vehicles.
- Monitoring vehicles for speeding or speeding in zones.
- Enforcing work-zones, keep-out areas, or monitored areas.
- Quickly searching for specific vehicles, nearby vehicles, or missing vehicles.
- Improve safety.
- Identify potential theft or mis-use of tracked vehicles.
- Reduced Costs: Reduce your fuel bills and eliminate unapproved or extended trips. With GPS tracking, total fleet mileage is reduced and driving behavior is improved which, in turn, also reduces maintenance costs. Finally, reduce overtime expenses by eliminating false time sheet claims.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you