Insulation installation Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include hands-free log books, eliminate side jobs, increased safety
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
- Eliminate side jobs
- Curb unauthorized after hours use
- Increase billing accuracy
- Lower fuel and maintenance costs
- Customer Service – The use of a GPS tracking solution will make the jobs of many of your customer service staff easier and more streamlined. Your customers benefit from increased accuracy, faster status reporting, detailed billing information and fewer delays in arrival time. These are just a few of the ways your customers and your employees will enjoy GPS tracking.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Safety: The incidence and severity of accidents and driver fatalities increases disproportionately with speed. Encouraging driving within speed limits improves road safety. This is easily achieved with speed reports and the color-coded tracks.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you