HVAC / Mechanical Vehicle Tracking
Benefits include ways to cut costs, prevent unauthorized use, and much more
Provided by GPS Tracking Canada…Back to list of industries …Click here to view Testimonials
- Eliminate side jobs
- Curb unauthorized after hours use
- Add additional service calls
- Increase billing accuracy
- Lower fuel and maintenance costs
- Protection Against False Claims: Irrefutable data that shows when and where each vehicle has traveled and stopped protects the employee against false accusations in case of accidents, speed traps, or disputes.
- Hands-Free Logbook: There is no longer the need for drivers to record their mileage and customer call logs. This saves time and enables drivers to focus on delivering outstanding service.
- Increased Productivity: By easily identifying vehicles not being operated efficiently, productivity can be increased which in turn can be used to increase sales and improve customer service. This information can also be an important training tool to help employees with their efficiency.
- Dispatch – A GPS tracking solution will make it possible for dispatchers to send drivers to an increased number of jobs without the cost of hiring more drivers or purchasing more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and clearer resulting in increased accuracy, lower fuel consumption, less wear and tear on your vehicles, explicit data on maintenance, and so much more. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and immediate.
- Drivers – Your drivers can supplement their work orders and verify their time spent at appointments and job sites. This offers them a reliable way to track their progress and protects them (and you!) against customer complaints. A GPS tracking solution will provide all the details necessary to show time of arrival, time spent at a site, and more!
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you