GPS Tracking in the Energy Fuel Gas Companies
Benefits include Improve driver behavior,Lengthen vehicle life,
Protect employees, Reduce fuel budgets and Streamline operations
Provided by GPS Tracking America…Click here to view Testimonials
Five Fleet GPS Benefits for the Oil, Gas, and Mining Industry
- Improve driver behavior – Enforce safety belt regulations, prevent speeding, and reduce hard braking and fast acceleration with alerts and reports that help you monitor driver behavior.
- Lengthen vehicle life – Gentler driving with better driver behavior causes less wear and tear on vehicles and equipment. Get maintenance reminders based on mileage or engine hours so you can keep vehicles operating smoothly.
- Protect employees – Instant alert devices allow employees in the field to call for help through the GPS system, even if they are not in a vehicle.
- Reduce fuel budgets – Monitor excessive idling and unauthorized vehicle use to cut down on unnecessary fuel costs. Use the route optimization feature to ensure that vehicles use the most efficient routes when going from site to site. Keep costs down with company fuel cards and use reporting tools to ensure that employees use them effectively.
- Streamline operations – Two-way driver communication tools make it easy for you to update workers in the field with new assignments or changes in direction.
If this is a feature you would like to incorporate into your fleet
Give us a call at 1-877-477(GPS)0987 or
you can submit a form to a sales representative and have them contact you