The TT603 Flex Solar Asset Tracker can be used to track trailers, containers, generators and other assets. With its rugged construction, long battery life, and highly efficient solar cell, this tracker is designed to endure the real world abuse most large assets experience. Use the collected data to stay on top of maintenance and avoid unexpected malfunctions, pinpoint exactly how assets are being used to maximize their productivity, and provide customers with updates on the status of their goods.
This is a great product for:
- Who have large lots where employees move trailers without recording their movement
- Who have a desire to maximize the capital they invest in their fleet
- Who have trouble finding leased trailers when the lease is up, and that are regularly hunting for misplaced trailers
Fleet Managers who wish to track containers, generators, and other assets.
- Simple Installation and Troubleshooting: No complex configuration- 4 Bolts and Go!
- Dynamic Tracking: Get the current asset position with 1 GPS fix/minute while in motion
- Self-Sustaining Solar Power: With a 4 month backup battery life at 12 reports/day
- Rugged Design: IP67 certified with a 5-7 year battery life
- Familiar User Experience: Data accessible in the MyGeotab platform, used on the same map as the GO Devices
- Expandable: Optional RS232 or CAN connector allows for future capabilities like tractor power detection, temperature monitoring, and tire pressure monitoring
Solve three common asset management challenges:
- Underutilized Assets – Reduce the need for more assets with better utilization
- Disorganized Assets – Eliminate the time wasted looking for moved equipment
- Misplaced Assets – Avoid large costs incurred by replacing lost assets